RECENT NEWS: Voodoo Chile wins 2013 MC38 Australian Championship
1st Voodoo Chile
4th Dark Star
5th Ghost Rider
Tasmanian skipper Andrew Hunn helmed his Voodoo Chile crew to victory in the MC38 Australian Championship this weekend, winning the title on a count back after finishing the Championship on equal points with Leslie Green’s Ginger read on
Click here to view the MC38 Audi Hamilton Island Race Week Photos
Epic Menace – The dinghy on steroids
Racing on the MC38 Menace for Race 2 of the Nexus Gold Cup Passage Series. Biggest gust 37 knots, top boat speed 21 knots. Awesome. Check out the video - thanks to LiveSailDie
Step on board the MC38 to experience a new world of excitement.
The MC38 class has been designed and developed to offer owners and crews an engaging and rewarding time on the water. In order to deliver on this promise we have carefully engineered not only the boat itself, but the class rules and the MC38 as a complete package with the following objectives:
By combining the best expertise available in Design, Engineering, Construction, and Racing Rules. The MC38 delivers on these objectives.
• Value: TP52 performance and excitement with small boat campaign costs, now available to everyone
• Simplicity: eliminating complexity in class rules, boat design and boat handling
• Fun: maximizing time on the water racing. minimizing time in transport, set up, maintenance, optimizing and complying with rules
• No arms race: control all aspects of the boat design and class rule to ensure a level playing field for all owners regardless of available budget
• Owner driven: Owners drive the MC38 class, not only helming their own boats, but every aspect of the class. Owners have driven the brief of the boat from day one, the specifics of the class rules, and the racing on the water.